Mechanical compactors storage systems are designed in such a way, that it reduces the space requirement between individual fixed racks or cabinets and this enables in providing extra storage racks to increase the storage efficiency.
Here, the racks or cabinets are movable and are mounted on tracks which allows racks or cabinets to move forward and backward. Because of this revolutionary design we need only one aisle to access the stored items. In mechanized compactor, the can movements of compactor units is by use of a motor thus reducing the need for manual power and making a lot easier to reach the stored items.
Our range of File Compactors Storage System are is widely used as office compactors for file storage and we provide post installation support with performance guarantee for longer life of the compactors.
- The mechanical compactor are of multiple bay type, where the compactor bodies are mounted on trolleys which roll on stainless steel tracks.
- Rotating wheel type handles are provided to turn the wheel and roll the trolleys with the help of chain linkage and sprockets. The wheel handle can be locked with the help of a cam lock.
- Plywood is provided in the aisle space to facilitate access into the compactor.
- It is a versitile system allowing the tracks to be cut to an exact length and able to be installed on any floor surface without floor fixing.
- Its unique, patented pivoting ramp system follows the contour of uneven floors, making it the safest unit on today`s market for all users including wheel chair and trolley access.
- The unit can be easily modified to extend or decrease in size.
ĐỊA CHỈ CÔNG TY